Evey loves her family members so much she often play with her pretend people and calls them by her cousins' names. It's pretty darn cute.
Well we hung out with Steve's kids a bunch this summer and went to the beach, played rockband, enjoyed our free slurpees on 7-11-09.
We hung out with Haley and played in the backyard pool, playing on their new swing set and took a beach trip. We also had a surprise birthday for Grandpa Dan and the fam was there and she got to play with her step cousins too. Molly also has the pics of that on her blog. You can see their blog for pics... Molly is way better at blogging than I am. I need to remember my camera more.
Then we packed up the car and headed to San Fran for Drae's 4th birthday. We had a blast with Kev, Gena, and Drae. Gena spoiled us with her amazing home-cooking and gave the most comfy bedding to sleep in. Drae's party was at Pump it Up and it was so much fun. All the kids got capes as a party favor. Drae even got a Batman cake that looked awesome. Gena and I went garage sailing and we got some good finds. We took a tour of the Jelly Belly factory, went on a double date to see GI Joe, tried the best pizza in the US, and finished the weekend by attending their ward. Needless to say we were missing them already and all the fun we had together. I'm looking forward to November to hang with my little buddy Drae.
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Cousins and more cousins
Posted by Rosey Posey at 11:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










1 comments:
What fun! I love being with family.
Post a Comment