So I never thought I would get to a point in my life where God wanted me to be so holy... I mean literally holy! Just got 4 of my wisdom teeth out 2 weeks ago and then recently I had a huge filing come out and now I need a crown. So in the big scheme of things one could look at this like a God-given opportunity. God picked me to become more holy and is even going to give me a crown! I knew I was a daughter of God... but I thought I would have to wait a little longer for all this : )
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Lol! Nice!
I just got my wisdom teeth out in the beginning of the year. Not fun. Hope you're feeling better.
I hate getting dental work done. The worst. Ick. Hope you're feeling OK.
Post a Comment