Yep that's what I said... terrorists. If I remember correctly wasn't the anthrax scare terrorist activity???? So sending powdery substances to the temple... do you think that makes people say hey... they are trying to scare people and make them think they could get hurt and waste the time of FBI and police... maybe we should overturn the ruling? I don't think so. I am sorry but the No on Prop 8'ers are really not getting they're point across. With all the vandalism, theft, trespassing, threats... all it does is make me feel that much better that the yes vote passed. People are fricking crazy. Sorry... I usually don't use my blog to vent... but this is just out of hand. The temple is sacred ground and you just don't mess with that. And to try to hurt the innocent or make them think they could get hurt is just wrong. If they want to get the point across... why don't they try a more rational approach. I'm not saying it was the "gay community" but I can pretty much bet it was about Prop 8... no matter who it was, gay or straight, member or non-member, that is terrorism and that is wrong.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/White-Powdery-Substance-Prompts-Closure-of-Westwood-Mormon-Temple.html
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Prop 8 terrorists
Posted by Rosey Posey at 6:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I sooo didn't hear about this. What is wrong with some people? They really need to get some therapy or something. My mother in law has told me about all the stuff that has been in the paper. Wow, people can be pretty irrational and the government doesn't seem to be tyring to discourage it. Argh!
Post a Comment