Evey is now 9 months old. Where has the time gone? She is such a copy cat. She tries to copy anything you try to say to her. You can see the look of concentration on her face as she watches my mouth move when I talk to her. She then only comes out with usually a "Da da". Speaking of "Da da" that is her favorite thing to say lately and she loves her Daddy so much. So starts to do her little whimper whine when he says goodbye to go to work. I always remind her that he will be coming home in a couple of hours. She claps when you say "Yeah!" She is so cute. We were watching the Presidential Conventions and when the audience would clap so would she. She is really understanding a lot of signs now and watches intently as we sign to her. Though she doesn't typically sign back she can understand what we are saying. No teeth yet, she attempts to crawl but sits back down. She is all over the place in her walker now and boy she's fast. She goes forward, reverse, and reaches behind her really far. Cheerios are her world. In fact she loves eating solids... she will fight for the spoon to feed herself. She drinks out of her sippy cup with out any help and this is the doozy... my kid will only poop on the potty. How crazy is that? So we have a little potty seat for her. She makes the face and I take her to restroom. I did not expect to do this for a really long time. She wants to be such a big girl. She is in her convertible car seat now and her Dad and I got misty eyed putting her in it for the first time because she looks like such a little girl... not our little baby. She loves swinging at the park so I thought this pic was appropriate. She is such an angel, she just brings out the good in people. Anywhere we go people just look at her and smile. She's a light in all of our lives.
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
9 months old
Posted by Rosey Posey at 10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I can relate to every word you just typed. I've just lived each of those moments and stages with Vin and we're one stage ahead of ya. She is a doll. Enjoy her :-)
Post a Comment