So I am addicted to my new cook book... Deceptively Delicious by Jessica Seinfield. It is so much fun hiding veggies and fruit in recipes and watching Mike eat them without even knowing the hidden ingredients. He has loved everything I have made so far. So the Mac and cheese is awesome... everyone in the fam will love it. It's a creamy as Velvetta and is low fat with hidden butternut squash in it. The oatmeal raisin cookies with zucchini and banana hidden in it are also a fav in our house. The chocolate chip muffins are yum with prunes hidden in it and they are so filing. It is so fun to be sneaky. So obviously I have no life... I am excited about some recipes! Can you say "domestic" or what?
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Domestic Diva! I can't wait until I start with the book you let me borrow. OH yeah!
mmm...I love to eat food. Not so much cook though :)
That is awesome, I've done the same thing.
Post a Comment