




Evey went on her first beach trip and had a good time... needless to say she loves her sunglasses. She has learned to take them on and off and laughs about it. I love how her diapers were sticking out of her bikini bottoms! She's 3 and a half months now and is a blast. She is so funny... when I start laughing she will start busting up too. Watch out if you hold her over near your face. She will start sucking on your cheek. She sucked on my cheek so hard she gave me a hickie! Seriously... I know no one believes that but yes... my kid gave it to me. She has a play date almost every week it seems with her friend Sarah from church. The talk "baby" to each other and it is so funny to watch them together. They even got a little rowdy in sacrament a few weeks ago. Being able to watch her grow everyday is such a gift. Her latest discovery: her feet. She loves to hold on to them and tries to stick them in her mouth.
Friday, March 21, 2008
Beach trip
Posted by Rosey Posey at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Rosie, Evey is so cute. What a beach babe!
Your hairstyle is cute!
Vin does the same thing w/sucking, my cheek, shoulder, chin, whatever he can get a hold of. I just say he's giving kisses.
:-* MUH
Each day is a gift, and a miracle.
How fun! I'm glad you got to go to the beach and try out her new duds.
Post a Comment