
Last night Evey slept in her crib all night long. It was our first time trying it out with her and it was a success! She slept for 5 hours straight before she woke up a little to eat. We have been doing the Johnson and Johnson bedtime routine and it has worked wonders for us. She goes to bed by nine and it is nice because Mike and I get some time to just spend together before we go to bed. She is such an angel. She is not really a crier. When she wants me she gives out a little yell of "MA!" Then she will pause and wait for me to come and if I don't come right away (which is hardly ever) she will give out another little "MA" yell. I love her so much. She is such a sweet girl and I can't believe how fast she is growing. Right now she is in the drooling phase of life... she can soak the top half of a shirt some days. On Valentine's Day we baked cupcakes for everyone at Daddy's work. Then we surprised Daddy and went out to lunch. We went around and said hello to everybody in his office and they all said how cute and big she was. Everyone is always surprised when we say she is only 2 months old. I have to admit... my baby is pretty darn cute!
Friday, February 15, 2008
I am such a big girl
Posted by Rosey Posey at 9:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Oh, she's so sweet.
They sure do grow fast, my baby is already 8 months!!!
Have you checked out my blog
www.threeagainstone.blogspot.com
Post a Comment